This is the one week in the spring that no one pulls on my sleeves, sneezes on me, or asks me to take them to the bathroom. I don't have to worry about whether or not the class plants have been watered or turn the water of my sink on every morning and off every evening because of the leak. Construction paper goes uncut (unwasted) and all the caps are on the gluesticks. Parts of me celebrate this week because I have all this free time. Until I think about it that is. Because when I think about it what am I going to do? So far I have made new nametags (for my kids desks), put construction paper backing on 27 watercolor paintings (for the wall of my classroom), and researched The Lorax (for a lesson plan). So much for a break.

My dear friend and ex-roommate Cassie visited me and my kids earlier this year and sent me a little something I'd like to share now. This is the best part of spring break. Not having to do this.
By the way there is zero exaggeration on Cassie's part. This is exactly how it goes down every single day. (Sidenote: Thanks Cassie!!)
Nicole, that comic strip is so true to life that it's ridiculous. btw, this is Mellisa from work :]
ReplyDelete